That through Executive Decree No. 19 of March 8, 2022, “The Visa for Passengers or Crew in Transit is established as requirements for foreign citizens of Cuban nationality who travel in transit through the Republic of Panama, to another destination or return to his country for a period of three months and dictates another provision”.
Cuban citizens who travel to Cuba, those who have Valid Residence or Multiple Visa, previously used in the territory of the granting State, with a validity of not less than six months at the time of transit, will be exempted from the requirement of obtaining a visa, duly granted by Canada, the United States of America, the Commonwealth of Australia, the Republic of Korea, the State of Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Singapore and any of the States that make up the European Union.
- Applicant must present the documents personally
- Completed visa application form
- Photocopy of the entire passport (including cover and all blank pages) with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Macau or Hong Kong Identity Card with at least 6 months validity *
- Proven air reservation, with itinerary of continuation of the trip
- Two (2) passport sized photos
- Please submit Original and a set of A4 sized photocopy of all the documents.
- The passport must have one entire blank page to issue the visa.
- *With the exception of the passport, ALL documents needs to be translated into Spanish, including the Identity Card by a certified institute/person, translations done online or programs (Google Translate, etc.) will not be accepted.
- If applicant is underage, submission should be done by one of the progenitors or legal guardian.
- This Consulate has the right to ask for additional information or reject any application if deemed necessary.