Passport Renewal for Adults
Applicant must come personally with below documents to our Consulate for additional data collection and photo taking using the Computerised Digital System.
- Two (2) sets of the Application Form signed and completed
- Two (2) sets of the Passport Renewal Form
- Two (2) sets of the Renewal Form for Passports out of pages (if applicable)
- Two (2) copies of the Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals) #
- Two (2) copies of the current passport (only first and second page) — Present Original for validation.
- Two (2) copies of your Panamanian ID (Cédula) — Present Original for validation. ##
- Four (4) recent pictures (within 3 months) following below requirements:
- Size 35mm x 45mm
- Not blurred or opaque
- Full colour
- Full Face view facing front
- White background
- No sleeveless
- No low cut shirts or clothing
- Shirt or clothing cannot be light coloured or white colour
- No piercing
- No earrings
- No big or extravagant necklace
- No contact lenses or glasses
- Make sure your hair is tied back to the hairline, showing neck, shoulders, ears, forehead and eyebrows
- No extravagant hairstyle
- No hair clips, nor ribbons
- No wigs (only admitted due to illness)
- No hats
- No smiling showing teeth
- No heavy makeup
# Applicable for underage (under 13 years old) applicants or adult applicants in which do not posses Panamanian ID (Cédula).
## If your Panamanian ID (Cédula) has expired you will need to present another identification document that includes your picture, signature and name as per details registered in Panama.