Renewals for Minors (under 18 years old)
Applicant must come personally with both parents to present below documents at our Consulate for additional data collection and photo taking using the Computerized Digital System.
- Two (2) sets of Application Form
- Two (2) sets of the Fingerprint Form (for 13 years old or older)
- Two (2) sets of Parents Authorization Form , signed by both parents.
- Two (2) copies of the current passport (only first and second page) — Present Original for validation
- Two (2) copies of the Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals) — Present Original for validation.
- Two (2) copies of Father’s and Mother’s Panamanian Cédula or passport in the case one of the parent is not Panamanian or Cédula has expired (whichever is applicable) — Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures (within 3 months) following below requirements:
- Size 35mm x 45mm
- Not blurred or opaque
- Full colour
- Full Face view facing front
- White background
- No sleeveless
- No low cut shirt or clothing
- Shirt or clothing cannot be light coloured or white colour
- No piercing
- No big earrings
- No big or extravagant necklace
- No contact lenses or glasses
- Make sure your hair is tied back to the hairline, showing neck, shoulders, ears, forehead and eyebrows
- No extravagant hairstyle
- No hair clips, nor ribbons
- No hats
- No wigs (only admitted due to illness)
- No smiling showing teeth
- No heavy makeup
- Size 35mm x 45mm
In the case one of the parent or both cannot present himself/herself at our Consulate, an authorisation letter needs to be handed and signed by the parent(s) that cannot come (whichever is applicable). This authorisation letter needs to be authenticated at our Consulate or at a Notary Public.
Find below templates of the Authorisation letter:
Please call +852 2545 2166 to request an appointment.