First Time Applications
Applicant must come personally with below documents to our Consulate for additional data collection and photo taking using the Computerised Digital System.
- Original Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals)
- Two (2) sets of the Application Form
- Two (2) sets of Parents Authorization Form , (signed by both parents). “First Time application”
- Two (2) copies of Father’s and Mother’s Panamanian Cédula or passport– Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures (within 3 months) following below requirements:
- Size 35mm x 45mm
- Not blurred or opaque
- Full colour
- Full Face view facing front
- White background
- No sleeveless
- No low cut shirt or clothing
- Shirt or clothing cannot be light coloured or white colour
- No piercing
- No big earrings
- No big or extravagant necklace
- No contact lenses or glasses
- Make sure your hair is tied back to the hairline, showing neck, shoulders, ears, forehead and eyebrows
- No extravagant hairstyle
- No hair clips, nor ribbons
- No hats
- No wigs (only admitted due to illness)
- No smiling showing teeth
- No heavy makeup
- First time application overseas is only allowed for underage children (below 18 years old) and both parents must sign the authorisation letter.
NOTE: For single or divorce parents they must present the custody and/or divorce documents (if applicable) or made a notarized declaration of their status. (Click here to download the declaration’s template ).
Please call +852 2545 2166 to request an appointment.