First Time Applications
First time application overseas is only allowed for underage children (below 17 years old).
Applicant must come personally with both parents and bring below documents to the Consulate for additional data collection and photo taking using the Computerized Digital System.
- Original Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals – 3$ timbre fiscales)
- Application Form
- Parents Authorization Form , signed by both parents at the Consulate
- Copies of the Father’s and Mother’s identification document as it appears on the Panamanian Birth Certificate of the minor – Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures (within 3 months) following below requirements:
- Size 35mm x 45mm
- Not blurred or opaque
- Full colour
- Full Face view facing front
- White background
- No sleeveless
- No low cut shirt or clothing
- Shirt or clothing cannot be light coloured or white colour
- No piercing
- No big earrings
- No big or extravagant necklace
- No contact lenses or glasses
- Make sure your hair is tied back to the hairline, showing neck, shoulders, ears, forehead and eyebrows
- No extravagant hairstyle
- No hair clips, nor ribbons
- No hats
- No wigs (only admitted due to illness)
- No smiling showing teeth
- No heavy makeup
NOTE: For single or divorce parents they must present the custody and/or divorce documents (if applicable) or made a notarized declaration of their status. (Click here to download the declaration’s template ).
Please call +852 2545 2166 to request an appointment.